Laptop Camera Freeze / Stuck
Disabling Frame Server Mode
- Press Windows + R, type regedit and ok to open the windows registry editor.
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\Platform
- just right-click inside the right pane and select New>DWORD (32-bit) value.
- Name the new value ‘EnableFrameServerMode’ and make sure its value is set to ‘0’.
- Next, navigate to the following location in the registry and create a new DWORD value.
- Create new DWORD (32-bit) value, name this ‘EnableFrameServerMode’ and make sure its value is set to ‘0’.
- Close registry editor, and restart windows to take effect the change.